These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”) relating to the website belonging to Gremi Media S.A. having its registered seat in Warsaw, said website located at: www.gremiemedia.pl (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”), lay down the terms and conditions of use of the Website.
- The owner and the administrator of the Website is Gremi Media S.A. (hereinafter referred to as “GM”) having its registered seat in Warsaw (00-838), at ul. Prosta 51, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the City of Warsaw, 12th Economic Division of the National Court Register, under the National Court Register number 0000660475, NIP (tax identification number): 5220103673, REGON (statistical identification number): 002050380, with initial capital amounting to PLN 6,832,000.00 (fully paid), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number: +48 22 463 01 16 (Monday to Friday, except for weekends and Polish national holidays, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.).
- The property rights to the Website (including copyright) and the rights to the name of the Internet domain of the Website belong to GM. Such rights are subject to legal protection, including all content presented on the Website and/or made available through the Website, databases, software securing operation of the Website, etc. No part of the materials contained on the Website can be disseminated in any manner (electronically, mechanically or otherwise), including via the Internet, without prior written consent of GM; failure to comply with this provision shall result in the sanctions provided for in the legislation in force, in particular in the Act of 4.02.1994 on copyright and related rights (consolidated text: Dz.U. of 2016, item 666, as amended, hereinafter referred to as the ”Copyright Act”) and the Act of 27.07.2001 on database protection (Dz. U. No. 128, item 1402, as amended).
- The main aim of the Website is to provide information about GM’s operations.
- GM reserves the right to publish commercial content on the Website in various forms, including advertisements, promotional content, etc.
- All comments relating to the operation of the Website can be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com
- Complaints regarding the operation of the Website that would result from the failure to read or failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions shall not be considered.
- Whenever a reference to the User is made in these Terms and Conditions, it shall mean any visitor to the Website.
- Each User is obliged to comply with these Terms and Conditions upon initiating actions aimed at using the Website.
- By beginning to use the Website, the User confirms that they have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions and that they have obliged to comply with them.
- In order to use the Website, the User needs a device with an Internet connection and a browser permitting to view web pages.
- The Website has no registration or logging system and Users may use it anonymously, subject to the provisions of § 9.
Each User has the right:
- to view and read the content published on the Website free of charge;
- to report possible abuse and/or errors found on the Website to the e-mail address specified in § 2(5).
- Users may not upload to or publish on the Website, by means of any mechanisms provided therein, any content of unlawful nature, in particular offensive, vulgar, untrue, illegal on the territory of the Republic of Poland, immoral and/or unethical, infringing third party rights or interests, against best practices, etc.
- If the mechanisms referred to in Paragraph 1 above are used, allowing publication of entries on the Website by the Users, GM shall have the right to delete all content unrelated to the objective of the Website at any time, in particular in a situation where such entries are in breach of the rules referred to in Paragraph 1 above.
- GM reserves the right to modify the tools available through the Website and the manner of operation of the Website as it may see fit. Users are not entitled to any claims against GM in this respect.
- GM shall not be liable, in particular with regard to criminal, civil and/or administrative liability, for the use of the Website by the User in the manner that is contrary to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions or to the applicable regulations.
- Moreover, GM shall not be liable for:
- any damages incurred by the User due to incorrect record or reading of information, in particular data loss caused by device or system failure or other circumstances beyond GM’s control, including the circumstances unrelated to the Website operation in any way;
- stoppages in the Website operation due to technical reasons (maintenance, revision, equipment replacement), or for reasons beyond GM’s control;
- delays in the Website operation or damages caused by third party interference, defective operation of external factors and other systems (such as telecommunications networks) beyond GM’s control and unrelated to the Website operation;
- damages caused by force majeure events (in particular strikes, wars, catastrophes, e.g. floods, fires, etc.);
- damages incurred by the User due to Internet threats, such as system penetration, malware infection of the User’s system, etc.
- The Website and the materials contained therein are subject to protection provided for in applicable regulations, in particular in the Copyright Act and in the Act of 30 June 2000 - Industrial property law (consolidated text: Dz.U. of 2013, item 1410, as amended).
- The rights to materials contained on the Website belong to GM or other authorised entities.
- By using the Website, Users do not acquire any rights to the materials contained on the Website (including licences), and the use of such materials shall be acceptable solely for the so-called fair use, in accordance with the rules provided for in the Copyright Act.
- In the case of possible specific functionalities of the Website where the User may provide their personal data, provision of such personal data shall be voluntary, as a rule; however, it may be necessary for using the abovementioned functionalities.
- GM may process the personal data of the Users with regard to their use of the Website in the cases referred to in Paragraph 1 above, as well as in the cases provided for by the legislation in force, in accordance with applicable regulations, including regulations governing personal data protection, as well as in accordance with the Act of 18 July 2002 on the electronic provision of services (consolidated text: Dz.U. of 2016, item 1030), taking into account the cookies mechanism applied by GM on the Website.
- The administrator of the personal data of the Users in cases referred to in Paragraphs 1 and 2 above shall be GM.
GM informs that the use of the Website and of the functionalities provided on the Website is at the exclusive risk of the User. No guarantees apply to any materials provided on the Website in terms of their content, usefulness, wholeness, completeness or utility.
- These Terms and Conditions shall enter into force upon their publication on the Website.
- GM reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. All amendments to the Terms and Conditions shall become effective upon the publication of the amended Terms and Conditions on the Website.
- Change of contact details or data resulting from possible change of legal status of GM shall not constitute amendments to the Terms and Conditions.
- Users may record the content of these Terms and Conditions by printing it, saving it on a data carrier, or downloading it from the Website at any time.
To matters not regulated by these Terms and Conditions, applicable regulations shall apply, in particular provisions of the Civil Code and provisions referred to herein.